June 2, 2011

Trying to post more...

Since I'm totally lazy posting new entrys the last few weeks (eehhhh...no, lazy from the beginning xD) I trying out this Meme thing (is it for 'memory'? don't know).
I found it on Rais blog and since I'm posting about music/bands/whatevermusicrelated anyway I can do this as well ^^

So..it's 30 bands in 30 days... let's see xD

BAND 1: ゴールデンボンバー (GOLDEN BOMBER)
~ my current obsession (yes I have a weird taste) ~


Fan since: 2011

Favorite Song(s): 
- Masashi
- TSUNAMI no Johnny
- One man Fuan 

Favorite Album: both Golden Best, I can't decide ^

Favorite member: Kyan Yutaka (Gt.)

Have you seen them live?  No, but I hope I will!

Years active: since 2004



ok...I think this is gonna be kinda funny ^^
Let's see if I can think of 30... 29 bands.


Oh, i think my Cheescake is ready, have to get it out of that oven-thing  :D


See ya.


Love,

Merry


Edit: Damn, I was too late, it's burned >.<"

1 comment:

  1. Your cake is ALWAYS tasty, burned or not ^w^
    I like that first pic of kyan-kun XD

    ReplyDelete