June 6, 2011

See? I did it!

:P

I don't have much to write, my test went quite well ("quite well" means I kinda knew every answer, at least I think so xD),  it's still too hot for me outside (and in here too -.-) and some stupid kid makes a hell of a noise on the street in front of my house...

I'm melting...but I hope the sky will melt too (RAIN...NOW...PLEASE!!!).

Next point, Meme...

I thought about who to take next and it popped up in my mind just now, when I wrote the word "melt".


BAND 5: SHAZNA



Fan since: 2010

Favorite Song(s):
- Sweet Heart Memory
- Signal
- Pureness

Favorite Album: Best album 1993-2000 OLDIES :P

Favorite member: IZAM (Vo.)


Have you seen them live?: no

Years active: 1992 - 1999, 2006 - 2009 (disbanded)


That's it for now... rain rain rain rain....me wants rain....
(the wet stuff, not the ninja ...)


Oh, thunder, yay :D


See ya tomorrow ;)

Love,


Merry

2 comments:

  1. Wie jetzt, kein Regen bei euch??
    Hier ging die Welt unter, mit richtig fiesem Regen und Hagel und allem O.o

    ReplyDelete