June 5, 2011

Merry, fail xD

Ok...I missed two days...
surprising? No, not really...
But I have an excuse! My Mum was here until this morning, we see each other only three or four times a year, so I was spending time with her ^^

Back to the band Meme...




BAND 2: Lupo Label



Fan since: 2010

Favorite Song(s):
- ANTI SEX FRIEND
- SOAP先輩
- BUNGLER

Favorite Album: Sexual Fighters 2 (because I own it ;P)

Favorite member: ♀Yooh♂ (Gt. and stuff)



Have you seen them live?: Unfortunally not -.-

Years active: 2004 - 2009, 2010 ~ (?)




BAND 3: -Oz-





Fan since: 2010

Favorite Song(s):
- Detox
- Rotate
- Rain Delay

Favorite Album: 「Rouge」


Favorite member: Nao (Ba.)


Have you seen them live?: yes, january 2011 in Hamburg!!

Years active:  since 2004




BAND 4: abingdon boys school



Fan since: 2007

Favorite Song(s):
- Innocent Sorrow
- Lost Reason (feat. Micro from Home Made Kazoku)
- Dress
 


Favorite Album: abingdon boys school
 


Favorite member: Nishikawa Takanori (Vo.)
(Not because he's T.M.Revolution, he's just incredibly talented/cute/whatever...cool xD)




Have you seen them live?: yes, I have! Hamburg, November 2009 ^^



Years active: since 2005



Not that easy to choose who will be next :)

Btw it's fu**ing hot here in Hamburg...
I hope there will be some rain tonight, I can't think, not even move like this... not to talk about working helping in a small, hot shop...


Anyway...
I think I'll continue to drool over sixh/MINTneko...
Thanks, Rai -.-"

Maybe I should learn for my test tomorrow instead of dreaming of expensive clothes ... aahh... no!


See you tomorrow. No, really, tomorrow! I promise!


Love,


Merry


now playing: Golden Bomber - One Man Fuan (and since I can't find this on youtube, watch this! xD)


2 comments:

  1. XD Gomen, ne^^
    Ich habs lernen auch aufgegeben und schwelge weiter auf der S-inc. Seite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bei uns ist es aus wiederlich heiß, sogar Nachts >.<
    War eben im T-shirt mit den Hunden draussen

    ReplyDelete