June 9, 2011

Not even 10 and I have to think hard...

Not because I don't know any bands, it's more because I can't decide who to pick...
What makes my descision even harder is that Rai and I are listening to similar...no mostly the same bands and I want to pick others...
But there are enough, so let me think...
Hm, I like a lot of bands I don't even know the members, I just like their music... Or I know the band and not the music (what's pretty embarrassing, to be honest, so I won't give you an example).
There are some minutes passing by with each paragraph ^^
Ok, three bands I can't decide my favorite member...four...

ok, then a simple decision today...

Last band i saw live ^^



BAND 8: D



Fan since: early 2008

Favorite Song(s):
- Quartet ~Mayonaka no Shijuusou~
- Tightrope
- Rakuen

Favorite Album:
Neo culture~Beyond the world~

Favorite member: Tsunehito (Ba.)



He always looks so serious, though he's adorable and so pretty when he smiles <3
I can't find a good smile picture, so here's manly Tsune ^^
Random info: he needs aaaages to finish his autograph, so many lines xD


Have you seen them live?: yes, I have <3

Years active: since 2003


I have to study for my english test tomorrow...


Good Night.

Love,

Merry


No comments:

Post a Comment