June 23, 2011

The Last Curtain

BAND 13: UNSRAW

First line-up

Last line-up

Fan since: 2007

Favorite Song(s):
- Nightmare
- Guilty
- SWITCH
- Withering Blood
- Karma
- Fugen

Favorite Album: Abel/Kein

Favorite Member: Jin (Ba.)

It's not just the fact that Yuuki left, that made me choose Jin here. He's just such a nice and really really cool person and he makes me smile even now, on the day of the last live.
Back in february 2010, when I firts saw them live (Jin was still support back then) I first noticed his hair (I want hair that moves like his...), then his bass (the one I want *__*)...and then his huuuuuuuge leo-suitcase xD
Please keep writing your blog and please come back to Europe, Jin-san ^w^
(I still like Yuuki a lot. He's the ultimate water-bottle-demon xD)

Have you seen them live?: Yes, february 2010 and november 2010 (and I would have again in 2011...)

Years active: 2006 - 2011

Credit to february13rose


Thank you guys for the awesome time we had.
I wish you all the best in this world and hope to see you again.
All five of you...
You will always be my number one.



Haaa... college...not the place I want to go right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment