December 28, 2010

Work makes me creative...

...or desperate.

No one wants to buy cupcakes! I mean I did ok today, but there were better times...
And what do I do when no customer is around?
Ok, besides playing Pokémon or Style Boutique (Falk, you're so gonna be my bitch...) on my Nintendo DS...

Drawing crappy portraits!!!
And no, they are really not that good, there are a lot of anatomical mistakes...

From the 24th (yes, I was working that day...):

Nastuki from -Oz- (he looks like Asagi (from D) on this pic...)


My Yuuki, eh... Unsraw's vocalist Yuuki (I'm not really good with a ballpen...)

And from today:

Histugi from Nighmare with a too long nose...


Hakuei from The Legendary Six Nine (or rather Penicillin, but this pic is from LSN)
I like the face, but I failed at his throat...


Be happy, this may be the only post of my drawings ^_^

Anyway... take care.

Love,


Merry


Now playing: -Oz- - Detox

3 comments:

  1. Oh my holy asefouihawefjk... *drops on keyboard*
    *nosebleed*

    Yuuki looks so cool!
    And when you´re already drawing hot guys (like hitsu...), could you make one of my sweet 円 XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Merry!
    I miss you!!! xD
    Da waren Sie aber wieder sehr fleissig ;D haha
    I like the -oz- one ;D hehe ^^
    *muahw* love ya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the mistakes, but those are some damn good drawings, especially Hakuei. I’m also particularly impressed with how you’ve drawn Natsuki’s hair. Well done and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete