December 2, 2010

Second one for today xD

Yeah, me again...

I have to catch up with the last weeks ;)

...unfortunatetly I forgot what happened, because of

---------> UNSRAW <---------

I went to their show in Berlin, novembre 23rd, second time for me this year.
Maybe you can tell, but I LOVE THEM!!! xD
No, really...great band, great music, great show... second Yuuki-bottle for me xD
This time I didn't catch it, I grabbed it out of his hand. Pure self protection ;)

The opening band, Lord of the Lost from Hamburg, was actually pretty good. They did a Lady Gaga cover xD

Berlin summary: japanese crèpes...Dunkin Donots...Aliata...Ninja <3



I was a really bad girl yesterday...
Why?
haha, you'll have to wait (me needs pics...).


Love, Merry.

now playing: UnsraW - Guilty

Ps. YUUKI!!! *___*
*coughcough*

1 comment: