December 28, 2010

I wish you a happy Merry Christmas!

Titel says it all...

After a long time, this year I had a kind of a "Christmas-feeling" again. Like when I was a child...
I'm really a Christmas-fan, I love this time of the year...

Normaly...

This year I almost started hating Christmas. Thanks to Mr. Murphy and his big, white bearded friend... or so. This is not funny, guys -.-
I missed every bus, train, somewhat and everytime I was in a good mood it lasted until... ah, about noon I guess. But anyway!

December had some good sides.

I have a new obsession


Lupo Label!!!   (especially ♀Yooh♂)

And I found out that -Oz- are pretty awesome! Now I'm even more excited for the concert in january.
All about music again, hu?
Music is what keeps my world going, after all ^w^

so desu ne...



Winter in Hamburg :)



And better late than never:

I wish you a happy "Merry" Christmas!!!

--> Please insert Merry pic here, 'cause I'm too lazy to search one xD <--


Love,


Merry

1 comment:

  1. I could post some veeery old merry pics... first semester, design course.. *hrhr*
    and yeah, the Lupo Label cd is on the way to germany - together with the coolest pullover ever!

    ReplyDelete