April 12, 2011

Long time no see... again

Yeah, I kinda suck at blogging xD

What was up the last weeks?

- Leipziger Buchmesse was really fun (even though I felt kinda awkward in my sweet outfit...in my opinion I'm just too tall or too big in general for it).

- Our TaoBao stuff finally arrived, or at least most of it ... THANK YOU Popeye...

- I started my 6th semester... one and a half years of college left :)

- I went to Miyavi and... stuff


And I realized that my personality kinda sucks..no really. I'm just too nice and caring. Yes, that's a negative thing sometimes if people don't appreciate it. I just don't fucking like it to be ignored, left out and be replaced.
Sorry, I had to get that off my chest...



Ha! And my Bunny managed it to get me attached to TV series "glee"...I can't stop singing musical songs xD
You know "You're the one that I want" from "Grease"? gooosh...singing it since ... last friday, I think.


Naaa, I think I'll go to bed now...Photoshooting tomorrow ^^

See ya :)


Love,


Merry


now playing: Matenrou Opera - Dennou Paranoia

1 comment:

  1. Thorsten and I won´t replace you ever *patpat* XD
    and yaaaay, photo shoot todaaay ^w^

    ReplyDelete