April 27, 2011

Battle-Blog-Entry

I have to write, I don't want to lose xD

No, seriously...

Aioli kind of challenged me to a "who of us lazy bloggers will post more often - battle".
No, it wasn't a challenge, but if I see it as one, maybe I'll post more ;)


Anyway (I'll use that word more often now, thanks Yoshiki :D)
...er...anyway, to give a short overview of my april...

- I spend a lot of money
- I'll go to a lot of concerts in the upcoming months (because of that, I spend a lot of money...haha -.-)
- I'm a (more or less) official Lolita photographer now :D
- I'm to lazy to upload pics of it right now...
- I was on my first...no, second Lolita meet-up... it was really nice...
- I'm woooorking (no, sorry "helping out") pretty much 
- I ordered my X-box, no not the one from Microsoft... a DVD box from X Japan, short: X-box ;P
- I'm waiting impatiently for it to arrive, because Queen is indide too *___*
- my girl crush on Kaya is growing rapidly *coughcough*
- I finished the letters to UnsraW...
- my dad is here for a visit
- my cat is hungry...as always <3
- and some more...

Btw the start of my april sucked! But I kinda mentioned it last time...


I run out of ideas what to write, so I'll just post this before I start posting pictures...I mentioned the reason why I won't somewhere up there...


Have a nice week :)


Love,

Merry

ps. Watch this! WATCH IT!!!!!

now playing: D - Quartet -Mayonaka no Shijuusou-

1 comment: