October 16, 2010

Musical contradiction no. 2

I continue where I left xD

I looooooove Unsraw atm and Rai send this to me, -OZ-, not easy to decide what I want to listen to....

Unsraw and -OZ- are a bit similar, more for hard-music-lovers...or so ^^
No contradiction...

Maybe you know (or not), I have to write a ten pages paper/report for my history class.
I can't write while listening to Unsraw, makes me to hyper. So what should I do?

Of course change to music I can work with, because it doesn't work without music ^^
And what's the music I can work with best? Yeah... An Cafe... (<-- theeeere is the contradiction ;P)

Worked with my Abitur, so I hope it will work with this crappy...with my paper/report thing.

Sorry for beeing so boring, look at all my posting times, it's 3am -.-
I hope I will be funny again when I'm done with my studies this.



Love, Merry.

1 comment:

  1. Should do my homework too... but I´m too tired from work -.-
    *listening to -OZ-*

    But yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, I got my Fantasic Dolly ^w^

    ReplyDelete