October 8, 2010

It's getting worse..

Merry and blogging I mean...

Argh...


But to defend myself, my head is full with stuff. Complicated stuff. And I don't like comlicated stuff related to my life and future -.-

I would rather like to spend my days with ducks.
No really, they are cool.
So cute and ...ducky.

Gotta write a post about ducks... soon.



But for now...Help me!!!

White




or purple




???



I know, it's totally random...but, hey! I'm thinking about this since late august xD


Please comment!!!

Next post(s): my beloved, something disturbing and a surprise (don't know what the surprise is gonna be, but surprise always sounds good).

That's it for now.



Love, Merry


ps. I LOVE D'ESPAIRSRAY!!!! GREAT CONCERT!!! xD
Hugs and kisses to Aliata, Ninja-cat and my second lil' sister <3

1 comment:

  1. White! Definitely white! matching with your boots XD

    mmmh... the surprise could be my birthday gift XD *soooo excited*

    Rainyan

    ReplyDelete