August 28, 2010

Special Merry's first special post...or something like that

Er...hi :)
I'm Merry. If you're reading this blog I guess you know that xD

(If not. Hi, I'm Merry. Nice to meet you :D)

Most of my friends have a blog (or two, or three...), so I decided to follow their example. No, really... I have the habit of talking, more babbling, most of the time.
So please don't expect me to write smart, intellectual things. It's gonna be more like nonesense, a bit fashion, music, merry-life or so...

First post is not easy xD

If you're new to the Merry-world (or not), a few facts about me:

Special name: Merry
Special studies: fashion design
Special hobby: playing Bass *yeah* (I'm so bad xD)
Special animals: ducks *woof*
Special hobby no.2: Kamen Rider
Special interest: Manga
Special hobby no.3: concerts
Special music: JRock
Special...

Oh, whatever. If you want to know, just ask :D

I'll think of a better theme for the next post ^_^


Love, Merry <3

ps. comment! xD
And I know the design is crappy, I'm working on it :)

I've got fishies!!!



now playing: Shazna - Sweet Heart Memory

5 comments:

  1. Huhu Merry <3
    Jaah das Aiyuki meldet sich auch zu Wort^^
    Ich freu mich das du jetz auch bloggst!
    Willkommen in unseren Kreisen xD

    *knuff*
    <3
    *Herzchen geb*
    Aiyukii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ducks! x'D
    Very nice Blog! ^-^
    I've send some questions 2day on formspring ;)
    kisses, Kim

    ReplyDelete