August 31, 2010

Dear JRockers...what's going on?!

Again...

Dear JRockers, what's going on?!
I'm not as informed as I was a few years ago, 'cause I'm not stalking around all day anymore, so I'm almost always late with information but I'm kinda (more really) shocked right now...
I know you're doing a hard job, having a musician in my own family I know it first hand.
But lately it's scary what's happening...

There are so many young musicians dying in the last months/last few years.

That's not only sad, it's also a pity, 'cause we really love you guys and want to have you around much longer!
So please, take good care of yourself!

And to all the new angels up there, we miss you but anyway I hope you have fun wherever you are <3




*sigh* back to work...

Love, Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment